Time to post this again

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

kappel15

Minister of Fire
Sep 14, 2014
Iowa
For all the AE owners out there. Keep an eye on the power supply harness that goes from the power supply to the control board. When the white ends start turning brown, it is time to replace the wire harness, before it goes and ruins the control board. This is a weak spot on this stove. Stay warm. kap

For all the AE owners out there. Keep an eye on the power supply harness that goes from the power supply to the control board. When the white ends start turning brown, it is time to replace the wire harness, before it goes and ruins the control board. This is a weak spot on this stove. Stay warm. kap
Thanks Kap. I've got an AE that was installed in 2011. Should I be looking for this? I assume I would be looking on the convection blower side of the unit?

Yes. That is where the control board is. Page 31 of your manual, shows a diagram of wire harness's going to the control board. kap

Reactions: Mt Bob