Todays haul from my easy wood score.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

man of stihl

Feb 28, 2010
Mississippi
Forgot my camera today, so the pics were taken with my phone and are not very good.
This is todays haul from the score mentioned in my previous post. This load also went to the elderly couple that gave me the 044 saw...They told me today after I unloaded the wood, that with the load I brought today, they now have enough wood for next year. I feel better now knowing that they will not go cold this winter.

3Wood042010.jpg

My 16 foot trailer loaded down...almost more than my Toyota wanted... :bug:
1Wood042010.gif

Don't mind the mule, load the wagon! :)
Couple of ton there at least.
Got it split yet ???? :)

You have a good thing going there MoS...pace yourself so you don't get hurt or burnout.

I wood drop them off some more next year as well, 044 Fantastic find!

Perhaps an odd question, but can that older couple split that wood?

No matter, what you are doing is one of the greatest things a man can do and that is to help others.

Backwoods Savage said:
Perhaps an odd question, but can that older couple split that wood?

No matter, what you are doing is one of the greatest things a man can do and that is to help others.

No, they can't....but I already have a day setup to take my splitter over and take care of that for them.

Thanks for all the comments.

Status
Not open for further replies.