Too Cool...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

EatenByLimestone

Staff member
It's 16 degrees outside.

It's 78 inside.

Just a little flame coming off the logs. Secondarys are going crazy.

Belly is full. Life is good.

Matt

Not as cold outside, or as warm inside, but my belly is full too! Two big lemonbars ...

It's a balmy 1* outside right now (yep, an entire degree), 74* downstairs, 72* up, life is good :)

34 outside and 76 upstairs. Just found out the NC-30 likes to burn one way. Balls to the wall.

BrotherBart said:
Just found out the NC-30 likes to burn one way. Balls to the wall.
Just like the factory guy told ya...!

5° outside / 76° down stairs / 73° up stairs

The wood stove is sipping on Hedge and Oak and I on Captain Morgan , ah yes.

36 outside, ahhhh finally starting to warm up and melt the snow and ice. 70 inside.

Sorry to be a party pooper, but after 7 days no power, then again for 14 hrs. + 11" of snow + ice , we're ready for spring.

Oh well, the days are definitely starting to get longer.

6F outside, 73 inside. That's on low #1 setting.
Don't think it will ever get cold enough here to
kick her up higher. hehe

6 outside here. 71 inside. Stove's working on coal reduction with 3 pine splits.

First night time reload today.

Hey Kevin...How's the Morso doing?

5:00 AM
10 outside this morning
75 downstairs and the mid-60's upstairs PERFECT

Nice bed of hot coals after an 8 hour burn on a 3/4 load.
Re-charge with the WEIRD shaped pieces, they dont fit right so I like to burn those during the day and use the "perfect" pieces and rounds at night.
Got the stack to 500 and banked it down and headed to work
Called the wife at 8:00 and its 77 in the living room and stack is at 350, nice.

Loaded at midnight-oak-house was 71

woke up at 4, house was 69

woke up at 8, house was 62. loaded stove

10 am house at 66, stove going hard.

PERFECT!

Status
Not open for further replies.