Torn on which of these 2 stoves to purchase

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Choppin wood is a pretty good weight loss program huh?! ::-)

Reactions: 7acres
Uh oh... time to give the stove back.

I thought I'd update this thread with a bit of happy news. If you remember from my original post on this thread we got the money to buy a stove because my homeowner's insurance payed out for my wedding band I had lost. Well a few weeks ago I went out in the back yard with my son to watch our honeybees like I often do. I was standing there with him and I looked down at the ground... My Ring!!!!!!!

Got it sized down 1.5 sizes (lost 30lbs over the last few years) and now it's back on my ring finger. So, this may be the only time in my life where I got to have my cake and eat it too. ;lol

Lol, this is freakin brilliant. You've got luck on your side my friend. Enjoy your new stove!

For any of the fine folks here who helped us pick out our Jotul F55 on this thread, I just posted post-install photos. Check out the finished project on the new thread.

Uh oh... time to give the stove back.
Heard an ad on the radio last night about insurance fraud, but I can't remember the toll-free number....;)

Reactions: Ashful
Status
Not open for further replies.