Trebio Pellets

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoot23

Minister of Fire
Mar 28, 2012
Alfred, Me
Anyone else burning these? They have been working well for me the last few nights. Clean smelling and the price is right. 235 a ton. I think they'll make a good shoulder pellet.

nah I can't tell him what I paid for these LOL

Hoot they burn sweet. Very nice pellet. Ashy but good heat.

Must be way better than my price Salty.

Hoot, where are you finding them?

Yep! He stole them for $150/ton. I bet he wishes he stole many tons more like OMV! ;)

You don't see deals like that in Maine. The cheapest pellets I can find right now is MWP blend at $219 delivered.

Kinda suprised theres any left with the whoreders around here.

Limited time offer and its all done/gone! OMV horded many! Very rare deal in our neck of the woods. From the birdies on the wire another dealer took to much stock. The mill stepped in and reclaimed them. Offered them to another dealer cheap to move them ASAP. What wasn't sold to burners became horse bedding.

You can bet your fanny, I would have stuffed my stash to bulging if the deal was closer. But OMV and Salty didn't leave much for others anyway! :cool:

Getting them at Bernier's in Sanford. 150 a ton! You're right, I don't wanna know what you paid for them. Pellet prices seem to be a lot higher up here than the rest of country.

Getting them at Bernier's in Sanford. 150 a ton! You're right, I don't wanna know what you paid for them. Pellet prices seem to be a lot higher up here than the rest of country.

If you're buying them for $150/ton, I'd fill my basement, garage, and spare bedrooms. Don't get deals like that up here in the Augusta area.

My dealer had these for $215.00 / ton last Fall - picked up a few bags with high hopes. I was actually really impressed with the amount of heat these things produced, but unfortunately both of my stoves decided to take up a new hobby building trebio clinkers out of them - I will try them again next year though.

I've not had any klinkers whatsoever in my insert. I have been burning exclusively trebios for the last month and a half to two months. Since the deep chill went away. Great heat, is an ashy pellet but the cheeta vac takes care of that easily.

Like omv I wish I could have snarfed more. Didn't have the cash to throw at that.

Shoulda printed some like N Korea LOL

I'll get to really test them this weekend, supposed to be cold.

Just cleaned the the stove and no klinkers here either. Little bit more creosote than usual, but that could be from the Geneva's that I burned previous.

Status
Not open for further replies.