Treemont insert with electric blowers

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitocondriac

Sep 18, 2015
Texas
I have searched the site and the interwebs but can not seem to come up with any good info on this unit. Does anyone have any more info about this unit? Had a chimney guy come out and check it out he says it is ready to rock and roll. Curious also what any ones opinions are of it. I do know the company is no longer around and was curious about if I needed replacement parts are there any out there? The house was built in 1983 so I am assuming this was put in around the same time.

20150924_200050.jpg 20150924_200131.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it lined? Iwould assume it is if a chimney guy said it was ok but you never know

not sure I really do not know much about them
Is there a liner attached to the stove and going out the top of the chimney? If you dont know you need to call the sweep and confirm that it is installed wit ha liner. If not dont use it and find yourself another sweep.

Status
Not open for further replies.