Where'd the Speeco mechanicals go?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluedogz

Minister of Fire
Oct 9, 2011
NE Maryland
Fiddling around at TSC today (Xmas shopping actually) and went to show Mrs. Blue the Speeco mechanical splitters that are more or less a knockoff of a Super Splitter, in that they have no hydraulics and run off a humongous flywheel.

They didn't have any and haven't for months, and the device is even gone off their website. Where'd they go?

From a thread a few says ago.

"I also saw that they had a new type of Kenetic energy model. Speed something. I went out in the enclosed area to see it. They said they could show it to me but could not sell it to me. I said why is that. They said there is a defect and the company is trying to come up with a fix. Until then, they can not sell them."

Status
Not open for further replies.