Your stove and your dog(s)

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
_MG_7461(2)(1).jpg

He doesn't like being in front of the stove, so the tree will have to do. And no, he's not done growing yet. Only 2 years old.

Here's Our little one, Maggie.
Took her about 10mins after we lit the break in fire to realize she like it here with her humans. Now that its actually burning she hardly moves.
20201220_072730.jpg

Reactions: MMH and Alpine1
Same picture as from another post (and before I lit the first fire) but this is Kenai. He’s about 20 months old. Still in the butthead phase, but almost out of it.
Wrong! Mine turns 4 in a couple of months and he still excels in the butthead phase.

• Haha
Reactions: AndrewU
I'm loving these pics. Seems a lot longer than a year ago when I started this thread and the household is a little different these days having lost two of the three to unrelated diseases two weeks apart last winter. Was pretty rough and I think about them constantly. However we got a pup about 5 months back and he's a lot of work! He hasn't quit figured out how to sit still but I'm sure it's a matter of time before he figures it out and finds the best seat in the house. Will post a pick of him when the time comes. In the meantime keep posting pics. I love dogs and woodstove fires so keep the pics coming!