$1.09 Oil

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
No oil in workshop or shed and I hate a cold shed or workshop!

Attachments

• 238FAAA1-FA8F-41AE-AEC4-066FB3DD443F.jpeg
    238FAAA1-FA8F-41AE-AEC4-066FB3DD443F.jpeg
    69.1 KB · Views: 102
I've grown accustom to burning pellets even with the cheap cost of fuel these days. One of my neighbors stopped over one day to talk and he was flabbergasted when he walked in. He told me he's getting a stove. His wife has medical problems so he has to keep the heat high. He told me what he pays for fuel and just one months fuel bill would pay for my years supply of pellets.

Been going steadily down , last i checked a week ago was $1. 25 .Im waiting for .99c The ill get 1000 Gal or more.

Been going steadily down , last i checked a week ago was $1. 25 .Im waiting for .99c The ill get 1000 Gal or more.
Don't worry Randy, it will go back up. I just put in 10K pounds of corn for next winter. Getting my last propane bottle filled next week too.

Have no idea what fule oil costs here and unless they are giving it away
I will not get any . But prices are going up Gas went up 10 cents a liter last week
expect a little decrease this week but not much.

Edit: for gasoline. I don’t burn fuel oil but propane prices has not dropped one bit through all this.

Some places were actually at .99. Here it had bottomed at 1.50 in town and 1.29 near my house and both stayed there for probably a month.

Well last Wednesday it shot up pretty quickly. Now just about everybody is at 1.89. Just a couple stations in the 1.60s.