13th season for the Princess

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

rdust

Minister of Fire
Feb 9, 2009
Michigan
Haven’t posted in a while, cold snap got me thinking about how great this stove has been. 13th season with the Princess, she’s been pretty much flawless. Best 1200 I ever spent!(stove shop was selling a floor display that was never burned in).

Tonight’s load.

IMG_5378.jpeg

Congrats on your anniversary 🥳

Reactions: rdust
Haven’t posted in a while, cold snap got me thinking about how great this stove has been. 13th season with the Princess, she’s been pretty much flawless. Best 1200 I ever spent!(stove shop was selling a floor display that was never burned in).

Tonight’s load.

View attachment 323000
How many cats? Or how many hrs per year?

How many cats? Or how many hrs per year?
Pretty sure it’s on its 4th. For some reason I feel like it’s the 3rd but have a bad memory. 🤣. No idea on hours, 24/7 burner for the most part. Get a little lazy when it’s above 50 now since we hooked up to NG a couple years ago.

Reactions: Nelson and Diabel
Best 1200 I ever spent!(stove shop was selling a floor display that was never burned in).
You lucky sumbeech.

It’s my 10th year on my princess, so far so good, hoping for another 10yrs, wood consumption is about 3 cords a year burning November to mid April, really good stove.
Been in the low teens at night and low 20’s during the day, on a 3 load cycle and the house is 69-71 upstairs, perfect temp for me.

Reactions: Nelson
It’s my 10th year on my princess, so far so good, hoping for another 10yrs, wood consumption is about 3 cords a year burning November to mid April, really good stove.
Been in the low teens at night and low 20’s during the day, on a 3 load cycle and the house is 69-71 upstairs, perfect temp for me.
I'm sooo jealous, but with a chit eatin grin! 😁