15K Dragon woodstove on Ebay

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bushbuck

Oct 6, 2008
NH
Ebay always surprises me..

http://cgi.ebay.com/wood-stove-dragon-only-one-in-the-world-masterpeice_W0QQitemZ320311810846QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item320311810846&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=66:2|65:7|39:1|240:1318

Attachments

• dragon wood stove.jpg
    dragon wood stove.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 869
Ronald may be fully functional, but I really don't think the seller is. Rick

They have been trying to sell that thing for a few years now.

Too bad they missed the recent peak in scrap prices. Rick

fossil said:
Too bad they missed the recent peak in scrap prices. Rick

Too late now. I picked up a wheel for my wife's curb loving car yesterday at the junkyard and they told me that steel scrap prices have fallen through the floor. Looks like my old stove stays put for meat smoking for another year.

Oh, and the guys at the scrapyard said they had lost their lease and have three months to get five acres of scrap off the property. They gonna be losing their backsides on that deal. I gave'em $25 for that wheel and you would have thought I was the Second Coming. Didn't understand much of what they said but "Gracias" was in there a lot.

But, did you get a "Vaya con Dios" out of 'em? I'm glad I'm not sitting on a few acres of scrap metal on someone else's property that I thought was gonna be my future. Sounds like my IRA's, actually, except for the rent part. Tough times comin'. Rick

The person that is trying to sell the dragon is hoping that some nutty rich person who will buy anything will snatch it up.

Now that is the ultimate smoke dragon. 15k somebody has been breathing in too much smoke.

Status
Not open for further replies.