1978 Lange Stove Catalog

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Beerdog

Dec 21, 2012
I have a copy of "The Lange Stove Catalog and Wood Heat Guide" dating from 1978 that I put into pdf format. The catalog shows the Lange stoves sold in the US by model and the rest of the publication has general info for solid fuel heating. The catalog is about 20 pages. Also in the pdf is a copy of a Lange brochure and price list for the 1978 stoves. Can anyone tell me how to make the pdf available for the Hearth.com community?

John

Cool. Try to post it to this thread. If that doesn't work contact me via a private conversation and we'll work it out with email.

Cool. Try to post it to this thread. If that doesn't work contact me via a private conversation and we'll work it out with email.

Hi BeGreen...

I tried posting it to the thread and the process didn't work... I forgot the exact message. I can e-mail through gmail it if you'd like it.

John

No problem, contacted.

I was wondering if either BeerDog or begreen knows how I could get a hold of the Lange Stove Catalog and Wood Heat Guide that was mentioned on your posts back in 2018. I'm new to this site but have a Lange Stove Model 6303A. Thanks for any assistance.

Yes, I posted it to the Wiki a while back. Here's a link to that page: