1987 upland wood stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patmckelvey

Sep 15, 2015
New Jersey
I have a 1987 upland 207 cast iron wood stove I just picked up for a good price, I am buying a house and the house had a wood stove but the stove was taken when the homeowners moved out, but the piping is still there.

My questions are

1.what pipe do I get for this oval stove(pictures of measurements below) I've heard to crimp the end of a 7" pipe and insert that end in?
2. The manufacturer plate on the back of the stove says minimum of 7" pipe, I have 6" triple wall going threw my roof, is it possible to use the 6"?

Thank you for reading my post, hope to hear back

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    589 KB · Views: 266
Calling @webbie Upland at the front desk. It's supposed to take 7" ovalized pipe at the flue connection which is an odd size pipe. Not sure if it can be installed with 6". How tall is the chimney?

PS: Have you visited the wiki article on this stove and company?

Status
Not open for further replies.