2 craigslist finds.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that lens distortion, or is that idiot's masonry chimney leaning?

How do I know he's an idiot?

Is that lens distortion, or is that idiot's masonry chimney leaning?

How do I know he's an idiot?

Had to take a second look after your response, and damn sure that chimney is leaning. Perhaps dropping a tree on it will straighten it out?

The sad thing is that tree is the ONLY redeeming thing about that property... and he wants to cut it down?

Reactions: ScotO and chazcarr
And to think he is planning on letting anyone come in there and drop it free, right next to the house. Brilliant

That first ad, I'd take the firewood for free, and be charging him around a thousand bucks to take it down!!
People just crack me up.....wow.....

EDIT: Make that 1600.00....didn't notice there were that many trunks on that thing!!

Remve the front of the doh house and use it as a small shed ;)

As for the tree. Ads like that around here all the time. Senseless people that know it costs money to cut trees down. They think they can try and get over on someone. Sad part, that man likely has NO Insurance and when the tree hits the house. The owner is SOL. :( Sad. Really sad

Reactions: ScotO
Here's one:
"3 gum trees......You will need to bring a chainsaw.....A splitter would make the job easier too." <>

Dog house looks safer to remove..i would stay away from that massive Oak .

Status
Not open for further replies.