2011 Member Of The Year

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kenny chaos

Minister of Fire
Apr 10, 2008
Rochester,ny
Who would YOU pick, & why?

I'll go first.
Having been absent most of the year but knowing that history does repeat itself,
I pick.................. hossthehermit!
Why?
He adds color to the picture.

Next?

Wow, I have too many favs to pick from.....I do agree that Hoss adds color....I always enjoy what he brings to the board...
He is one of my favs.... :)
I gotta think about this one....Tough one...maybes the top 10? :lol:

Emma...the paws down winner. :coolsmile:

fossil said:

Not sure about that one fossil? as she still cant figure out how to get in the back of the truck? :lol:

DSC00001-2.jpg

and when he gets up takeman he'll thank ya for sure :cheese:

loon

DSC00004-1.jpg

She's fully cognizant of the fact that it's a whole lot warmer and more comfortable in the cab. :)

Loon, if she took that can out of her paw, she could do it :)

kenny chaos said:
fossil said:

Nice dog but focus people.
Member of the year?

Are you kidding me?

What kenny? you put a thread up like that and we cant joke around about it?

I vote for you... as your the biggest Moron i have read about in the last year ;-)

Atta boy!!

Terry

Eh, I give you all little trophies like they used to give out to the 8th place team.

You're all winners!

:D

Matt

loon said:
kenny chaos said:
fossil said:

Nice dog but focus people.
Member of the year?

Are you kidding me?

What kenny? you put a thread up like that and we cant joke around about it?

I vote for you... as your the biggest Moron i have read about in the last year ;-)

Atta boy!!

Terry

Quite "cracking" those jokes, T
sign0004.gif

kenny chaos said:

I'll go first.
Having been absent most of the year but knowing that history does repeat itself,
Why?

Next?

I'm voting for Murphy,Emma and Buddy, because you can always count on your best friend after a chitty day.

Zap

I predict now that Hoss has been nominated that a series of women will come forward telling tails of torrid affairs. :bug:

GAMMA RAY said:
Wow, I have too many favs to pick from.....I do agree that Hoss adds color....I always enjoy what he brings to the board... :lol:

For you, GAMMA, I'll share my traditional New Year's feast

Attachments

• 2mgscn8.jpg
    2mgscn8.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 344
kenny chaos said:

I'll go first.
Why?

Next?

If nominated, I will not run.
If elected, I will not serve.
Feel free to send contributions, anyway, though.

hossthehermit said:
GAMMA RAY said:
Wow, I have too many favs to pick from.....I do agree that Hoss adds color....I always enjoy what he brings to the board... :lol:

For you, GAMMA, I'll share my traditional New Year's feast

Looks quite tasty Hoss..Is that a footlong? :)
Love the goldfish embellishment.... :lol:

I am picking any and all past or present forum members in active military duty. No need to explain why. TY.

Hoss, you made a Hexapus. %-P

adrpga498 said:
I am picking any and all past or present forum members in active military duty. No need to explain why. TY.

+100

fossil said:
Hoss, you made a Hexapus. %-P

No, that looks more like a heart attack waiting to happen
laughing-smiley-008.gif

Thistle said:
adrpga498 said:

+100

+1,000,000 Thank you, to all you guys and gals who serve, or have served, in any service for your country. We appreciate it.

What if you combined every one on this forum into a giant super sized person and He/She/It/Thing got nominated WOW that would be amazing :p He/She/It/Thing would be really smart about how to burn everything dude awesome :exclaim:

Happy New Year
Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.