2015 Summer Prices from the dealer I bought the stove from

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shtrdave

Feeling the Heat
Feb 13, 2012
SW PA
They send out a post card every year with pricing for April and beyond. April is usually the best deal and since having the stove put in in March of 2012 the cost has always started out at $175/ton in April and usually increased $5/ton until August. This year the pricing is $210/April $215/may and $220/June they did not go any further.

I have not bought any from them in a while, been buying closer to home, have to wait and check witht he supplier I have been using.

What brand of pellets for that pricing? Lowest price here was $5.49/bag...

They are right next to the Wood Pellet Co. in PA They did say that because of a cut back from that supplier they will be having another company also but did not say what it is.

SIB here in maine just posted spring rates. my MWP blend dropped from winter rate of $244 to spring rate of $229.
that's only $5 per ton higher than last year.

210 a ton? I would jump on that if it were here

Status
Not open for further replies.