2019 Blaze King Sirocco 20.2 Combustor Canada

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

BubbsyBrown

Nov 19, 2020
Newfoundland, Canada
Hello to all,

Bought my stove in 2019 and I need a new combustor as I am starting to see smoke out of chimney on lower settings.

Anyone know where I can buy a new combustor for my stove, I live in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada.

Any help in this regards would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I have been burning 24/7 since January 2020, so lots of hours on combustor already.

Hello to all,

Bought my stove in 2019 and I need a new combustor as I am starting to see smoke out of chimney on lower settings.

Anyone know where I can buy a new combustor for my stove, I live in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada.

Any help in this regards would be greatly appreciated.

P.S. I have been burning 24/7 since January 2020, so lots of hours on combustor already.

Wow, nonstop 24/7 for almost two years straight? Impressive commitment. When you buy a new cat, I suggest buying two since you need a backup.

I am a repeat Midwest hearth customer for cats.

Thanks, guess they are a better deal than condar?
The cats from Midwest are the oem cats, come with gaskets pre attached, and are at an excellent price in the US. In Canada some things don’t make much sense with pricing so you’ll need to check the delivered price of each to your location.

Condar makes great thermometers.

Reactions: Alpine1
Interesting, living in NL do you burn in the summer too?
Summer in NL, iceberg alley.

summer nl.jpg

Thanks, guess they are a better deal than condar?
The cats from Midwest are the oem cats, come with gaskets pre attached, and are at an excellent price in the US. In Canada some things don’t make much sense with pricing so you’ll need to check the delivered price of each to your location.

Thanks for that information and I noticed they have them on Amazon.ca, will be making a purchase.

Thanks, what's the shipping to Italy?
IIRC it was around 55 $
Once in Italy, I had to pay VAT and import duties for another 90$ (euros in truth…) for a total of 350€ more or less.