• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

begreen

Mooderator
Staff member
Nov 18, 2005
South Puget Sound, WA
49,999? yikes ;ex Never thought I'd see this day, but here it is. It's been a fun 10 yrs or so here and I want to thank all the folks here for making it that way. And a particular thanks from me to the moderators that keep this joint sane. And a very big thanks to Jim and Craig for making this all happen. It's the most helpful site on the internet and I am glad to be a part of hearth.com. So what better way to blast out 2014 but with post 50,000!

Awesome old friend.I remember when you had 10,000

Ah the good old days... Thanks.

Well done BG, you dish out a lot of good advice here. Big part of Hearth.

Thanks man. Everyone here is an important part of hearth.com. That's what makes it special.

I remember when you half as many posts as elk.

But always 10x as sane! ;lol

Thanks to you Begreen , awesome milestone.
Here is to the next 50k:)

With 50,000 posts on this site, I just hope that someday your family will be able to forgive you, the rest of us certainly appreciate it! :p

Family, what family.... oh yeah...>>

With 50,000 posts on this site, I just hope that someday your family will be able to forgive you, the rest of us certainly appreciate it! :p

I thought we were family?

See???? it is about "Sistahs", after all !!!

;)

I am humbled :)

Thanks for everything, BG and the rest of the crew. I'be been to several other forums but only post here. Hard vibe to find.

If one life was saved that would be awesome. Hopefully nothing here has come that close, but there have been some real scary installs showing up occasionally.

When you are in prevention, not rescue, you never know what you may have stopped from happening. A fire fighter can count the people saved from a burning building. An adviser as yourself...with the countless little tips provided, can not quantify lives saved. But just as math can show that based on the number of planets, there is a chance of life beyond earth, the sheer number of dangerous situations you have noticed can make one safely assume you have done your share to prevent loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.