7 year old BKK for sale CHEAP!!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. That is worth traveling for if anyone from outside the state is interested in the stove. I would be tempted to make the drive if I hadn't just gotten my stove buying out of the way.

Nice, Dave. I sent the link to a friend who's near Mancelona for the weekend. He's been talking about buying a stove. Hope his phone works where they are.

Dave you should be buying this not posting the link for others!

Looks like he burned it hot, that firebox is clean compared to what mine looks like after some low burns. :)

I know these can be burned low and slow, but man those are huge. I'd have to run the air.
We close off about 200 sq. ft. (mostly unused) so really only heat about 1,000.
I thought it looked a bit too "clean" inside. Also wonder why he's/she's taking such a hit.

Same here. Mine did get that clean once though when I left the air wide open to get a fire going and went outside for a few mins... an hour later I'm wondering what is smelling like hot steel outside and I do the "OH CRAP!" run into the house.

Dave you should be buying this not posting the link for others!

Looks like he burned it hot, that firebox is clean compared to what mine looks like after some low burns. :)

Those " Oh Crap " moments really take a toll, don't they? Like the time I turned the lights off in the room with the stove and the double wall pipe was glowing a dark dull red to the ceiling, in a trailer! Needless to say the flue was very clean after that. WE won't discuss my particular condition however!

I'm likely going to make a road trip this week, for my sister. Only downside is that it is a classic.

Status
Not open for further replies.