A potential new wood burner

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Backwoods Savage

Minister of Fire
Feb 14, 2007
Michigan
Details are a bit sketchy yet but as of about 9:34 this morning I am now a great grandfather to a little 7 lb 12 oz girl; Sophia Marie.

Does this mean I am now old?

Congrats... er um I think because your post says you are "not a great grandfater"... so now I am unsure.

Shawn

Thanks Shawneyboy. I edited my poor spelling.

Congrats Dennis . . . you're only as old as you feel.

OH no! I'm in trouble Jake!

Congrats Dennis, just remember, your like great wine...............Getting better with age.

Congrats Grand Pepere!

Congrats to you and the family. Old is relative.

Proud grandmother and Sophia

ProudGrandma.jpg

Congrats Denny to you and Judy.... :)
Lovely name...Sophia
Lotsa new babies lately....

Congratulations Dennis!

pen

Backwoods Savage said:
Details are a bit sketchy yet but as of about 9:34 this morning I am now a great grandfather to a little 7 lb 12 oz girl; Sophia Marie.

Does this mean I am now old?

Congrats Sav; this means you are so old that you can say or do anything you want and not get chit from anyone, that's old.

zap

rottiman said:
Congrats Dennis, just remember, your like great wine...............Getting better with age.

Umm... doesn't wine turn to vinegar with age? :lol:
Congrats Dennis,do you have her a miniature milk crate yet?

Gary

Great news!!! And a hearty congrats!!!

Congratulations, Dennis !! Sophia & Grandma look lovely :)

Great Grandpa Dennis
GGD has a good ring to it.
Congrats

Congratulations, Dennis!

She's beautiful congrats Dennis!!!! You ain't old till ya forget why you own a milk crate my friend. A C

Backwoods Savage said:
Proud grandmother and Sophia

Awesome...But I want dna testing on this on! I seen your pic's... :lol: j/k Congrats.

Congratulations Dennis. Is there any truth to the rumor she was seen sitting next to you splitting the latest pile of Oak?

I'll bet if she is anything like her mother she would love to help with the splitting. I'll be getting some more pictures and will post some.

Wow, look at that head of hair. Our kids were baldies for a month or so. Congratulations, great grandpa and grandma. You're only as old as you feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.