A Whole New Game

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya, I've sometimes wondered how many cords. Especially since I started splitting wood around age 6 or somewhere in there. It has only been in the last 20 and some odd years since I graduated to hydraulics. Most of the wood I split by hand was done with a double bitted axe or a sledge and wedge. Never used a splitting maul until sometime in the 70's.

Keep it up blujacket and you'll surpass me!

Reactions: blujacket
Sounds like we are somewhat in the same boat. As for the covered gutters, I can see no other way to go! Around here they would get plugged in no time flat.
The funny thing is how few folks around here use covers on their gutters. Guess they like digging the muck out every year.

Reactions: Backwoods Savage
One time is enough to want covers.

Status
Not open for further replies.