Acorn ranger wood stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

davefshea

Oct 19, 2020
Newfoundland
Hi everyone.
I am looking for a picture or a copy of the specifications plate on the side of an Acorn Ranger wood stove. . Mine doesn’t have it and I need the clearance distances to install it correctly. Can anyone help?

Reactions: Capebreton_2024
Hi everyone.
I am looking for a picture or a copy of the specifications plate on the side of an Acorn Ranger wood stove. . Mine doesn’t have it and I need the clearance distances to install it correctly. Can anyone help?
If it doesn't have the plate the required clearances are 36"

Hi everyone.
I have a acorn ranger with information plate on the Stove I just purchased .
Hi everyone.

IMG_20240408_220323850.jpg IMG_20240408_220330508.jpg