Adult beverage

clancey

Feeling the Heat
Feb 26, 2021
Colorado
I am going to stick with my Baileys Irish Cream in coffee or even to sip it for it is so nice and smooth makes your throat feel good. I also like Amaretto in milk shook in a rock glass...Gosh I need to go out and have a nice dinner when this covet crap has settled down.. I drink Irish Whiskey (your going to cry here) with coca cola. My husband used to say: "Why ruin a good Irish Whiskey with that...we would laugh...

Reactions: MoDoug

begreen

Mooderator
Staff member
Nov 18, 2005
South Puget Sound, WA
Again, not an expert. But of the Irish I like Bushmills.
Bushmill's Black Label was my intro to Irish Whiskey. Try the Slane or Tullamore. Dew. They're less harsh than Jamesons or Bushmills and have more depth.

begreen

Mooderator
Staff member
Nov 18, 2005
South Puget Sound, WA

Grizzerbear

Minister of Fire
Feb 12, 2019
SW Missoura
I personally don't like Jaegermeister. You have to have a fondness for black licorice to drink it....or at least that's what it taste like to me....and I hate black licorice lol.

begreen

Mooderator
Staff member
Nov 18, 2005
South Puget Sound, WA

MoDoug

Minister of Fire
Feb 3, 2018
NE Missouri
Totally different than Jaegermeister.
I kind of figured it would be totally different when you said the Absinthe was delicious. Not a fan of Jaeggermeister either..

MoDoug

Minister of Fire
Feb 3, 2018
NE Missouri
I picked up a bottle of Tullamore Dew, and now I'm in a dilemma, trying to decide if I like Irish or Scotch whiskey more. But I guess it doesn't have to be either or, they can both be appreciated at different times.

Reactions: begreen

begreen

Mooderator
Staff member
Nov 18, 2005
South Puget Sound, WA
I picked up a bottle of Tullamore Dew, and now I'm in a dilemma, trying to decide if I like Irish or Scotch whiskey more. But I guess it doesn't have to be either or, they can both be appreciated at different times.
Yes, I like them both.

stoveliker

Minister of Fire
Nov 17, 2019
Eastern Long Island NY
Should try painting... Van Gogh did pretty well...

Or this one: