AGNI Dual cat made in Japan wood stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
That's the Agni C. It sells for about $4400 in Japan. Okamoto has been making clean burners for a while now. The foundry is about 560 yrs old! Their stoves are stylish and efficient. Sorry they don't sell here. Do they sell in Italy?

Reactions: Prometeo
I like that stove. Going to mention it to my parents (tho they may have aged beyond changing stoves at this point).

Interesting that what they call secondary air is my only (and hence primary) air...

Well that’s a different approach to sound in a video, lol.

Lol, had seen it without audio first.

I guess they convincingly show they do Computer-Aided Design, as well as CAD-audio :p

Very Japanese website too:
The flames quietly speak.
They wanted to be beautiful.
To captivate people and blend more into people's lives.
Thanks to the Agni Bell Cast structure and its unprecedented airtightness
AGNI has fulfilled this desire.
It creates a unique Aurora combustion.
Crafted with casting technology refined since 1560.
AGNI is an unparalleled wood-burning stove.
Enjoy the breathtaking softness and flickering of these flames
as if time were melting.
We want to warm Japan and the world, with happiness of living with flames

The Italian seller says he is waiting from the Japanese, the price list... The product is interesting, but if this is their first series of stoves, probably with some defects, I would expect an attractive price, I think it will be around 5k a little high in my opinion, but there is the aurora combustion 😁

Reactions: stoveliker
Yes there is a seller here, who sells also American stoves, looks interesting at first glance, it seems to be almost a single block of cast iron with few joints
There are lots of joints. Not sure what you mean

There are lots of joints. Not sure what you mean
here, it is sponsored, that this stove is forged with the bell technique, and has fewer joints than a traditional one, I'm not sure, but it seems that the 4 vertical sides are one piece

The dollar/yen is at all time high. (The US dollar is at a very favorable exchange rate for the Yen.) Hopefully that can help.