Air temperature out of American harvest 6100 furnace.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

boroak

Mar 7, 2023
NY
Hello,

I am just trying to get my pellet furnace up and running for the first time. I bought an American harvest 6100 used. It has a 6220 board(80502). I am just trying to figure out what temperature I should be getting out of this. Right now I am getting 94 degrees on pr4 and it is slowly rising. What is the average temperature I should see? I'm comparing it to my oil furnace that puts out 110 degrees but maybe that is not a good compare.

Thanks for any tips or information.

Also, does anyone have an idea on how to get more CFM out of the 6100. it only has 500 CFM and you can't really feel the air moving strongly out of the registers.