lampmfg Posted By lampmfg, Apr 12, 2018 at 4:29 PM

1. lampmfg

lampmfg
    Burning Hunk 2.
    NULL

May 16, 2011
    Loc:
    Tower, MN
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Highbeam

Highbeam
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Dec 28, 2006
    Loc:
    Mt. Rainier Foothills, WA
    Holy smokes! Great deal and great for your company.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    brenndatomu and lampmfg like this.
  3. woodey

woodey
    Member 2.
    NULL

Feb 8, 2018
    Loc:
    canton ny

Great opportunity to purchase the best indoor forced air wood furnace on the market!!==c

brenndatomu likes this.
  4. JRHAWK9

JRHAWK9
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Jan 8, 2014
    Loc:
    Wisconsin Dells, WI
    wow, that's quite an incentive program!! :eek:

brenndatomu likes this.
  5. brenndatomu

brenndatomu
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Aug 21, 2013
    Loc:
    NE Ohio
    Wonder if Ohio is in line for that program? We need clean air too! (and new Kuumas) ;lol

Garyp267, JRHAWK9 and woodey like this.
  6. KC Matt

KC Matt
    Member 2.
    NULL

Oct 29, 2016
    Loc:
    Kansas City
    If that came to my state I'd have a new Kuuma on order.

brenndatomu likes this.
  7. laynes69

laynes69
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Oct 2, 2006
    Loc:
    Ashland OH
    From how it reads....it's income based. That's about all I can say about it. Just about everyone I know would never be eligible even if they had a pre EPA furnace. It is what it is I guess. Good for those who can receive such vouchers.

brenndatomu likes this.
  8. brenndatomu

brenndatomu
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Aug 21, 2013
    Loc:
    NE Ohio
    Didn't read into it far enough to find out for sure, but I kinda figured it was gonna be something like that. Wasn't counting chickens just yet... ;) ;lol

laynes69 likes this.
  9. STIHLY DAN

STIHLY DAN
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Jan 15, 2013
    Loc:
    So NH
    Well, good thing I am poor then.

brenndatomu likes this.
  10. lampmfg

lampmfg
    Burning Hunk 2.
    NULL

May 16, 2011
    Loc:
    Tower, MN
    I don't think you are correct. However, I think you get an extra incentive if you fall below the income guidelines ($5,000 instead of $4,000). The voucher process was pretty easy for the people we have dealt with so far. People have received the $4k hydronic heater one with our furnace.

Approximately $1,000,000 will be available in vouchers to help with the purchase of a new EPA certified woodstove, EPA certified pellet stove or gas stove to replace their non-EPA certified woodstove or hydronic heater. Vouchers are for $1000 toward a new EPA certified woodstove; $1500 if changing from a hydronic heater to an EPA certified woodstove; There is an additional $500 incentive for those who choose a replacement unit with 70% or greater efficiency and/or 2.5 grams per hour or less of emissions; $2000 for an EPA certified pellet or gas stove if changing from woodstove or hydronic heater and $3000 for income qualified participants (income qualified vouchers may use the voucher for EPA certified wood, pellet or gas stoves); $4000 for replacement of an old hydronic heater with a new EPA Phase II (EPA qualified) hydronic heater or ENERGY STAR gas furnace or $5000 for hydronic heater replacement if income qualified; $300 for the retrofit of an existing woodstove with a new catalyst.

brenndatomu and JRHAWK9 like this.
  11. JRHAWK9

JRHAWK9
    Minister of Fire 2.
    NULL

Jan 8, 2014
    Loc:
    Wisconsin Dells, WI
    You (and I) are in the wrong state to be poor in though! ;lol :p