Alittle mulberry today

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

warno

Minister of Fire
Jan 3, 2015
illinois
Since getting let go from my job I told dad I would split wood in my free time between job hunting. last week I split my way through everything we had at the pile sight. today I went after some mulberry we had at another sight. took about 2 hours but we got it done. dad showed up with the last few pieces left and helped me out.

Pics or it didn't happen

Little 10 ton splitter does just fine

20161115_070800.jpg

And it all fit in the trailer

20161115_085807.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmmmmmm.......... mulberry. Good stuff. Lots of heat. Nice score. Love putting some of the small branches in the fire pit to watch the fireworks. Good luck on the job.

Reactions: mtarbert and warno
Oh yeah, that trailer is older then me by twice. lol and that's dad's first and only splitter he ever bought. one day he got fed up using wedges and and sledge.

Reactions: FaithfulWoodsman
Mulberry is a great wood nice job, hope the job search works out.

Reactions: warno
Nice pile,love mulberry. Makes a decent bow, also.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.