Allagash wood stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

AlexDP

Sep 10, 2020
Rhode Island
Hi, We would like to sell this stove, it was in a house that we just bought.
We know it was made at Tucker Stoves, Foster, RI and I do believe that it was made before
1993. I have no other information on it. Can anyone give me some insight on this stove
as far as price, etc.
Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_4057(1).jpg
    IMG_4057(1).jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 461
Hi, We would like to sell this stove, it was in a house that we just bought.
We know it was made at Tucker Stoves, Foster, RI and I do believe that it was made before
1993. I have no other information on it. Can anyone give me some insight on this stove
as far as price, etc.
Thanks!
$100 to $200

If I had to guess, it was probably made around 1978-1983? It's a stout little stove. Is there a baffle inside and firebrick?

Here's a bit more information from an old thread:

If it is in good shape inside and fire-brick lined with a baffle, then you may be able to get a higher price for it now that we are entering the heating season. Advertise it for $250 and see what happens.

If I had to guess, it was probably made around 1978-1983? It's a stout little stove. Is there a baffle inside and firebrick?

Here's a bit more information from an old thread:

If it is in good shape inside and fire-brick lined with a baffle, then you may be able to get a higher price for it now that we are entering the heating season. Advertise it for $250 and see what happens.
Thank you for all your replys!