Angieslist.com is amazing!!!

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pallet Pete

Ok I just discovered a site called Angieslist.com and decided to give it a whirl! It is a subscription based review site of all things business and even has a problem resolution team that contacts the parties involved to resolve sales issues. They operate similar to the BBB but better from what I can tell. I discovered a ton of reviews from my area on insulation companies one I was thinking about turned to to have 18 negative reviews and 2 positive Weeewww glad I found that out. I paid $13.90 for a year by entering a promo code GLENN and have already in one day found a ton of credible positive and negative reviews on companies as well as an A through F rating system. There are no paid reviews on this site just people who have used these services and reviewed them. That site is a gold mine of info I think I may pay for 5 years if it pays off over the next year.

Pete

Status
Not open for further replies.