Another bad thread....sorry.

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

krooser

Minister of Fire
Hearth Supporter
Jan 2, 2008
Waupaca, WI
www.rumblefest.net
xxxxxxxxx

use this on bad threads

Attachments

• Another bad thread....sorry.
    thumbnailCAAOM3N6.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 443
Still can't figure it out eh? Forget about linking your current album.
When in photobucket go over to the left and create a new sub-album,
name it something other than your main album and leave it unpassworded
so folks can view it. Go to each pic (in your main album) and click move - and move desired
pics to the new album. Post album link here. Very simple. Easier than the leaf blower thing.
Xena said that. You're welcome and G'luck.

Xena said:
Still can't figure it out eh? Forget about linking your current album.
When in photobucket go over to the left and create a new sub-album,
name it something other than your main album and leave it unpassworded
so folks can view it. Go to each pic (in your main album) and click move - and move desired
pics to the new album. Post album link here. Very simple. Easier than the leaf blower thing.
Xena said that. You're welcome and G'luck.

Tried that... didn't work.

My old Dell is on it's last legs I believe. Still using Windows 2000. I really need to back up my files before it sez bye-bye. Recently it won't give you the newest page on a website... you have to use "refresh" to get the newest page... even my home page. I've had the same Yahoo home page arrear for the last two weeks.

I'm going to try to post a pic on another forum and see if it will work.

Hang on until after the holidays and maybe look at a new PC with Windows 7. My old Dell Inspiron with XP is doing well for now. But backup is the name of the game.

I think I should have guessed from Macman's name. :coolsmile:

macman said:
krooser said:
......My old Dell is on it's last legs I believe. Still using Windows 2000.

Time for you to get a "real" computer...a nice iMac like this.

www.apple.com/imac/

get rid of that stinkin Windows crap.

We bought a MAC for our hot rod show stuff... I never use it since it's in my partners office but the next home computer will likely be another....I'm sick of all the PC problems.

I'm a pc repair tech and can verify that 80% of all
PC problems are due to user error...very similar
to the dirty stove scenario. :coolsmirk:

Xena said:
I'm a pc repair tech and can verify that 80% of all
PC problems are due to user error...very similar
to the dirty stove scenario. :coolsmirk:

I'm no tech whiz... pretty dumb with the stuff ever since I sold my Commodore 64.

But the MAC really impressed me... programs are at your fingertips without waiting to load. We do all of our own signs, graphics, radio and tv ads, print ads and such and the ease of use compared to a PC is remarkable.

We bought a high end MAC... $2800.00 worth. My home budget will be considerably less.

Status
Not open for further replies.