any type of log lifts for a troy built 33 ton?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hobbyheater said:
Whitepine2 said:
Gee never saw anything like this before and been around wood all of my life (68) now. I thank you for the offer but at this time I just roll the big ones to my lifting table. After seeing these dogs I think I can make some that might work I've got tons of stuff around and enjoy making things that work and are different
if it don't work out well I may take you up on buying some from you just to show people what are
Thanks for info.Whitepine2
Just a few pictures of the dogs at work. I will try and find out where they are made and see if there is a Eastern supplier.

Hobby- I like your splitter setup. In your tag line, are the jetstreams planes?

gzecc said:
In your tag line, are the jetstreams planes?

I wish they were planes but I would settle for a Cessna 150 :lol:

The Jetstream are boilers; the first commercially produced wood gasification boilers.

This is the link to a post I did on them.
https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/86677/#1050476

The pictures are from the Jetstream manual.

This is the link to a post that I did on the repair of its refractory base:
https://www.hearth.com/econtent/index.php/forums/viewthread/84031/#1011925

Attachments

• Jetstream pic.jpg
    Jetstream pic.jpg
    71.3 KB · Views: 181
  • Jetstream pic 2.jpg
    Jetstream pic 2.jpg
    118.3 KB · Views: 180
Something like this might be up your alley:

Attachments

• 005sm.jpg
    005sm.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 122
  • 100_1543sm.jpg
    100_1543sm.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 155
hobbyheater said:
Jags said:
Something like this might be up your alley:

That is really slick :exclaim:

Thanks. Easy to build and quite economical. Only downside is that you need a source for 12v. Not a problem for me because my splitter is electric start.

Status
Not open for further replies.