Anyone else branded by their stove

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Place a order using the 40% discount code Hearth19 and ask for a free pair of gloves in the comment field. We will be happy to send them to our friends on Hearth.com!
Thomas
Is there a minimum order?

Welding gloves every time, even on cold starts. Just a ritual that I got into after a couple of years. Annoying at first, but now it's a rhythm. Burns and splinters aren't for me, plenty of other ways to suffer that can't be avoided.

Yes gloves. I even wear some when cleaning my new Pellet stove. Scraper would slip and result in bloody knuckles. Sucks getting older. Thin Skin I found welding gloves the perfect glove for Wood stove. I got few pair left. Scored at Estate sale couple years ago.

Well, first brand tonight. Didn't get the door open far enough putting in another piece. Planted a knuckle right on the end of the door latch.

I ended up having my big long gauntlet gloves on loading some large locust splits and still managed to touch the side of the stove on my forearm just past the end of the glove.

Place a order using the 40% discount code Hearth19 and ask for a free pair of gloves in the comment field. We will be happy to send them to our friends on Hearth.com!
Thomas

Thank you for being a part of the community. I noticed that Super Cedars are now on Amazon. Do you know if Amazon treats Super Cedars fairly? I've heard of some bad partnerships.

I always use good gloves. However they didn’t help me a few years back when I was shirtless and loading splits into my Jotul. As I leaned forward one of my man breasts rolled atop the stove and I let loose with a howl that scared the dogs. To this day I wear the Jotul emblem ever so lightly etched upon my torso. The Misses finds it rather stimulating. The dogs don’t care either way.

I always use good gloves. However they didn’t help me a few years back when I was shirtless and loading splits into my Jotul. As I leaned forward one of my man breasts rolled atop the stove and I let loose with a howl that scared the dogs. To this day I wear the Jotul emblem ever so lightly etched upon my torso. The Misses finds it rather stimulating. The dogs don’t care either way.
Don't give the BK boys any ideas.

I've been worried that it's just a matter of time until one of them posts their new BK tattoo, and a brand would probably be more appropriate.

Reactions: chazcarr