Anyone Ever Clean the Fan on a Hampton HI300

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

jscs.moore

Feeling the Heat
Sep 9, 2015
Eastern PA
Hey Guys...I was just reading my owners manual for my Hampton HI300 and it said the internal fan should be cleaned annually. Since changing light bulbs tends to be my mechanical limit:) I was wondering if anyone had done this and if it's easy or requires a pro? Thanks!

I don't own this stove but it looks like one of the easier unit to service the blower. The front facia below the ashlip pulls out. The blower is attached to this facia.The manual has a good illustration for fan installation on page 12.

What I don't know is how the facia attaches. Not sure if this is with spring clips or other method. A call or visit to the dealer should clarify this. It looks like once you have learned the method for removing the facia, it will be easy to repeat.