Anyone have suggestion on how I can put to rest my MT. Vernon AE?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
True but I did not change them. He was here about three months ago to fix something and loaded them, he warned me about that. I have not touched
that setting. So, he is not sure why they did not hold.

I believe they tell the stove how to run between auto cleaning, and the amount of air, etc. There are different tables for each kind of fuel. I am not sure there is any way to tell, I just checked the menus and I do not see anything that lets you know. I think the tech has to plug his computer in to the wall thermostat to tell,, then he loads them from his laptop.

1) Press Menu
2) Scroll to User Settings
3) Press Select
4) Scroll to Properties
5) Press Select

Rev: 030 is latest table according to what has been posted here previously. It's what's in my stove with a 12/12 manufacture date.

Thanks John, saw that did not know what it stood for. I have 030 also, but I believe my dealer today me there is actually now 040 the tech that came out yesterday just had not loaded them into his laptop yet so he just went to the 030 and will update them again when he comes out again.

Not sure of all the differences but I know I had to adjust my flame height after the update, adjusted from -5 to -4.

Status
Not open for further replies.