Anyone have the complete Harman Invincible Insert Manual?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SXIPro

Minister of Fire
Sep 28, 2009
Northern MA
I searched online and it says it is a 20 or so page manual, but every pdf I look at is only 10 pages, so it leaves out the maintenance and troubleshooting parts.

The manual I own, for both the insert and the RS has 40 pages including the back cover (red cover), BUT there is also a grey cover version, for just the Invincible Insert only, R4 on the front cover, which consists of around 20 pages. Im guessing folks are confusing the "combo" manual with the specialized one. So, in short, there is two manuals for the unit. My suggestion would be to snag a "red cover" version, if you can. No, you cant have mine, but your local, knowledgeable Harman sales outfit can probably help you in one way or another.

can you email me this manual also? the manufacture website has it in 2 parts but the 2nd part is unavailable. Harman Invincible insert.

Also is there some write up of the required fireplace dimensions for the insert?

Thanks

Here it is

Attachments

• invincible insert r4.pdf
    502.3 KB · Views: 3,063
Status
Not open for further replies.