Anyone put their pellet stove and/or wood stove on their T-Shirt?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No freakin way Don....you mean Mike Holton is a member here?
Get Out! spin.gif

Great job Gamma Ray, you learn that software quick! I bet Mike Holton would like this T. He is a member here and the senior support tech at ESW!

Don, that Shirt is handed out to everyone who owns an Englander woodstove, by BrotherBart.. Got my t-shirt in Sept last year. Thats the shirt that Gamma was given. Just sayin

(Sorry Gamma ;) I could have let you take credit)

Don, that Shirt is handed out to everyone who owns an Englander woodstove, by BrotherBart.. Got my t-shirt in Sept last year. Thats the shirt that Gamma was given. Just sayin

(Sorry Gamma ;) I could have let you take credit)

NO...that is not true Don...who ya gonna believe...me or Dex?flirty6-smiley.gif

Reactions: DexterDay
Echo.... Thats what I just said above. Shirts been around the block ;)

Thanks Dexter, I believed you that is why I found that thread.

Attachments

• FA288CCL1sc.jpg
    FA288CCL1sc.jpg
    5.7 KB · Views: 138
OK Don...I promised and here it is. I had to make it up to you since I was yanking yer chain yesterday.
tshirt front.jpg
tshirt back.jpg

Reactions: pen and DexterDay
Like it...... Nope, I Love it...

The 30 shirt is nice, and the Dapper Man? Well, some of us know who he is ;) (no names/confidentiality)

Ah my younger days. :rolleyes:

Reactions: smoke show
OK :cool:, might not be pretty:p

Cough it up Def....I did it in 7 minutes...mind you it is 7 minutes I will never get back....but I did it....for "The Donster"...
Let's see what you gots...flirty5-smiley.gif

Ok, let's start with this one, I got lost in cyber world looking for ideas.
livepreview.aspx.jpg
:p

Reactions: Don2222
Status
Not open for further replies.