Anyone tell me why a lock was put on my post??

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ozzie88

May 13, 2011
maine
I like to know what i did wroung, I thought i just ask a question about boilers?? If there something not correct about the post please tell me.

YOU did nothing wrong. The guilty parties were spreading rumors about competitor's products/businesses or something like that. Can't we all just get along?

Please do a little more research and then post another question and then people can answer the new question.

It was nothing you did, as benjamin said.

I might have considered just removing the questionable posts & leaving the thread - but that might have led to the same stuff resurfacing. It was doomed as soon as that was started - up until then I thought it was bringing some useful info.

Ozzie,

I've been on here a year and a half and never saw that happen before. Your thread got "hijacked" as they say.

Anyway, I was at your point a year or so ago, and now I'm one of the club. I installed my own system this summer and I had zero experience in this field before then. I think this is the only forum I came to for advice, so don't give up.

Ozzie,

I've been on here a year and a half and never saw that happen before. Your thread got "hijacked" as they say.

Anyway, I was at your point a year or so ago, and now I'm one of the club. I installed my own system this summer and I had zero experience in this field before then. I think this is the only forum I came to for advice, so don't give up.
wow, I never intended for that to happen, just thought I might find out some good info on where&what kind boilers and advice, I am sorry if i started something with my question ,Maybe i should have ask in a different way, THANKS for feed back!!

Just took a look at it. Certainly wasn't anything you did...it was the bickering between others that got it shut down. No additional useful information being presented, nobody paying a bit of attention to your legit questions & quest for knowledge. Pen did the right thing by closing it, IMO. The buttheads who hijacked it from you and started arguing among themselves are the ones responsible. Keep asking questions, there are plenty of good folks here who will stay on topic and focus on helping you. Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.