Apology to Econoburn

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ebbci05

Feb 12, 2008
Northern Mi.
I just need to apologize to econoburn. I bashed their boiler and company a few times this winter. As for the boiler, yah, it went bad but the company backed it up with a replacement. What more could you ask for. The delima came in because of the wood, which we thought was drier than it was, wasn't giving enough heat. So we waited on installing the replacement to figure out why it wasn't heating the house and storage. This waiting process is what caused everything to get messy. So, now I will install the replacement and go from there. Econoburn stood behind their product and the rest wasn't really all their fault and so for that I apologize. Be back next winter:)

Status
Not open for further replies.