Aqua-therm boiler help

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

ctharry

Oct 12, 2018
Michigan
Hello. I moved into a house with an aqua-therm wood boiler and would like to have service work done on it. Specifically have it hooked back up to my fuel oil furnace and then checked over to make sure that it is working properly. But, i have been making calls to try and locate someone that works on them and have struck out each time. I either get a No we don't work on wood boilers or not that type of boiler. Can you guys help? I live in the thumb of Michigan. Thanks

It was hooked up to the system but isn't any more? Do you know why? That would be a bad sign, to me.

Sorry can't offer anything more specific to what you asked tough.

It was hooked up to the system but isn't any more? Do you know why? That would be a bad sign, to me.

Sorry can't offer anything more specific to what you asked tough.

The boiler was winterized and all of the pipes were drained because we used the fuel oil furnace in the house for a season. I just haven't found any service person in the area that can come out and hook the system backup.