Are the feet valuable?

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Todd_C

Dec 15, 2013
littlebyteservices.com
322743375_5512068752256138_6152302768112964193_n.jpg

feet, hands, ears, eyes, etc all very valuable!

Reactions: Ashful
Exceptionally rare configuration of concrete block?

There has been a seller on eBay for a long time with over 10 sets of the regular size ball that measure 1 5/8 diameter for $100 a set. They are new. He has sold 36 sets to date.

These should measure 2 inch diameter for the Fireplace Legs. They are not near as common. With the most common bear feet selling $100 each or more, set your price. Many people that buy a stove with this leg option where they are missing are not aware they have been removed. I would not take less than $200 for a good set.

2 inch chrome ball bearings are cheap, but drilling the finish surface is another matter. I don't know how hard the inside is after grinding through the hardened surface. That's the only way I know to make them.

The buyer of the XL that sold on eBay this Dec. 19 for $2,850 probably wouldn't mind paying a few hundred for a set.