arthritis

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
you eating green or purple

purple. 1 per day for a week or so. then move up to two. never any more than three of them.

Listen to Pharmacist Ben Fuch on GCNetwork 2 or the podcast called "the Bright side" he says all diseases and problems are usually what we put in our mouth. Many foods that don't agree with us. Sugar is the worst culprit. It is my worst addiction esp milk chocolate with nuts,
Its prob the most additive substance out there. sugar.
well really all processed foods.
the big corp load us up with sugar, msg, preservatives, aspartames I buy the spice turmeric by the pound the organic version. or you can buy the small root and grate it yourself like at Meijers in the produce section... One listener recommend Curry as it has others spices in it besides the wonder spice "tumeric"... I bought the book "Healing Spices"
One health article I read suggested besides wheat and all grains being bad is the nightshade family veggies.... including peppers, eggplant, tomatoes/potatoes. it is suggested to do intermittent fasting. then reintroduce foods back one category at a time. to see which foods cause problems.
like keep a food diary.... Ben Fuch says the body is an amazing thing. If given the right ingredient it will heal itself.
Yeah I know he pushes supplements.... I finally bought some of the "Youngevity "line. I have not taken any yet as I have so many individual ones to finish off first like ...melatonin, Magnesium glycerinate, zinc, turmeric with black pepper, Extend -ovite, vitamin c, , eye complex,vitamin E. , taurine,Glutamine, glocosomine,etc/. Lots of the regular stuff I get on special at local drug stores or real cheap at the salvage stores.etc
right now my shoulder is hurting cause using the computer mouse so much, grabbing and stacking firewood, using pruners lots. not getting enough rest and too much repeptive motions.
Just some suggestions I better just turn off this much and hit the old sack... LOL
good luck and God Bless and take care y'all

thanks jeanw. lot of stuff to read about. i have read about turmeric i just don't know how the stomach will react. doesn't take much. i guess i just have to try. the thing about spice is how much to start with and how much is to much. it's like the hemp it says on the one that i have that 2 droppers full 2 times a day. i went to 3 droppers 2 times a day, nothing. i was just starting to read up on bromelain with Quercetin. it's a pain killer and a anti inflammatory but still have to read it says something about not good for diabetic.

Oh also I take the formulated turmeric product formulated from heart drop.com. It suggest taking his supplement 3 times a day but I only take it once or twice. I just mail in a check rather than on line to his California address buying couple bottles at a time. or I could have ordered also over the phone via cr or debit card....
Like I mentioned Pharamist Ben said diabetes can disappear or less insulin with the right eating or less eating period in other words calorie restriction and supplementing.... I see intermittent fasting recommended on countless health sites and even in religious circle It s hard for me to do since I am a food aholic even though I look like Olive OLEl ,Popeyes' girlfriend. LOL
again take care all