Ash Can't

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dune

Minister of Fire
Still? Just curious.

It's torture, just torture! Hey mods, bring back the can will ya'?
Please? Pretty please....with a cord of well seasoned oak on top? ;)

What do you want to put in The Can that you can't put in the Inglenook? The Ash Can was originally designed to be the Penalty Box. That is why we put in the Inglenook so there was a place for off topic chat.

What do you want to put in The Can that you can't put in the Inglenook? The Ash Can was originally designed to be the Penalty Box. That is why we put in the Inglenook so there was a place for off topic chat.

Replies to threads in the Ash Can.

Kinda like having a lid on the ash can myself. It makes me think higher of some folks ;)

Reactions: PapaDave
The Ash Can was originally designed to be the Penalty Box.
So hanging out in there is a bad thing?

(said with a whiny voice) But I learn so much there.

Kinda like having a lid on the ash can myself. It makes me think higher of some folks ;)
Actually that's one think I do like about the can... I can disagree with folks there but find common ground and agreement in the other forums.
This kind of illustrates what we need more of the in this country in general...congenial agreement to disagree while also looking for common ground and the mutual respect then created.

Actually that's one think I do like about the can... I can disagree with folks there but find common ground and agreement in the other forums.
This kind of illustrates what we need more of the in this country in general...congenial agreement to disagree while also looking for common ground and the mutual respect then created.

I respectfully disagree and figure you and I must be reading different posts in there then :p

I respectfully disagree and figure you and I must be reading different posts in there then :p
Which part do you disagree with....that Hearth members can disagree on political issues in the Can but agree on technical issues in other forums
or that those in this country can disagree while striving to find common ground?

Or, are you just messing with me and I'm not getting it? :p

in the inglenook, if you refer to someone as a fascist pig-dog it can be taken the wrong way...in the can it is well understood to be a term of endeerment. hugs.

Which part do you disagree with....that Hearth members can disagree on political issues in the Can but agree on technical issues in other forums
or that those in this country can disagree while striving to find common ground?

Or, are you just messing with me and I'm not getting it? :p

Yep ;lol

Reactions: Eatonpcat
Status
Not open for further replies.