Ashley model AHil B insert

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.

Lil Rich

Nov 10, 2021
McKinney tx
I am looking forward information on this Ashely insert. Does it use firebrick. I am trying to determined the sizes of brick to buy. I have no information on it, must be old. It is very heavy and built well. I have read all I could find in this forum. Thought maybe someone has some dealing. Thanks

IMG_20211110_083633.jpg

I am looking forward information on this Ashely insert. Does it use firebrick. I am trying to determined the sizes of brick to buy. I have no information on it, must be old. It is very heavy and built well. I have read all I could find in this forum. Thought maybe someone has some dealing. Thanks

View attachment 285128
Some pictures of the interior and flue outlet would help us give you better advice

An additional question on this Ashley model #AHi1B, would anyone have a picture of the inside of one? I think there are supposed to be Firebricks inside but not sure where to place them? Any direction would be appreciated.