At least one company guarantees satisfaction.....and probably many more...

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

webbie

Seasoned Moderator
Nov 17, 2005
Western Mass.
"If a wood stove, gas stove, fireplace, kitchen range or barbecue purchased at The Chimney Sweep Online doesn't do exactly what we say it will do, we'll fix it, replace it, or buy it back."

From one of the forum members, thechimneysweep and their store in Bellingham, Wa.
I guess the important thing is for consumers to do their homework BEFORE buying a stove. I've always suggested that the dealer you buy from is more important than the particular stove....and I continue to feel this way!

A dealer here was a jerk. When he went broke I just bought his stove inventory from his bank.

ron d -
I'm sure getting dealers taking on harman is not much of a feat. At the moment they are carring the top 2 dealers in the country and i believe these two dealers dropped vermont castings to take on the harman line. needless to say these two dealers have a lot of followers.

I’m sure getting dealers taking on harman is not much of a feat. At the moment they are carring the top 2 dealers in the country and i believe these two dealers dropped vermont castings to take on the harman line. needless to say these two dealers have a lot of followers.

It is a huge feat for dealers to take on Harman with a factory of 25 workers they cannot produce enough stoves to keep up with the demand. I doubt VC is getting dropped? They manufacture 50,000 units a year, at least they have the capacity to produce Plus their own foundry. The new non Cat Encore has been a huge sucess. and Dutch west line is also selling well. Might I ask where you got your information? I got mine from the head of Vermont Castings plant in Bethel VT.

Status
Not open for further replies.