Atlanta Stove Works 15-36 Manuals

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
@winchandle, I saw scamper's post and wonder if I could also get a copy of the manual - digital format is fine and could be emailed (or email me and hopefully we can work out a way to get a copy). We found the stove and are excited to get started - but realize we don't really have a starting reference to work from. my email is [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Depends on what parts you need. Cast iron? Do you have the broken pieces?

hi,
me too for the user manual,
I texted the number, hope it's still good.
I have a Birmingham/Atlanta 15-36 cook stove that needs
1. the transition oval exit flue to stove pipe piece
2. pie plate/shaker grate handle
3. any and all OEM accessories
4. color reproduction images for paint restore
5. Birmingham cast cookware to use with it

This is a great thread for the novice. Imma learning. :D

regards,
jeff

Hey Peter, I am curious
I am listing my 'range' (which the owners manual calls it) on eBay auction starting at $1999, buy it now for $2999. If it doesn't sell at auction, either I'll keep it, or relist it later this summer for fixed price of $2500, with offers being considered.

Others I have seen, which have only been a few, have been around $500 to $1000 for a good condition, not restored or refinished model. The stove I have has not been fired.

Good luck in your search.
Peter

Hey Peter, I am curious on if you had any success on selling this item on ebay or not. I have one also that I refurbished a while ago and am in the process of selling it. I am also wondering if you still may have the manual for it by chance.

Thanks for any help or tips, Josh

Attachments

• 20190327_205905.jpg
    20190327_205905.jpg
    118.2 KB · Views: 261
Start a conversation with him. That will send him an email.

@winchandle, I saw scamper's post and wonder if I could also get a copy of the manual - digital format is fine and could be emailed (or email me and hopefully we can work out a way to get a copy). We found the stove and are excited to get started - but realize we don't really have a starting reference to work from. my email is [email protected]

Just wondering if you found a copy of the manual. I would like to have a copy. Thanks.

Reactions: Tipi24
Hey there all I have read every message on this thread and I need a manual as well if anyone has gotten their hands on one. I appreciate it very much,and I hope everyone is well.

Will the next person that gets or has a manual for this stove send me a PM? I will post it so that it is available in the future to all that ask.