Bad pennies always have a habit of showing up time and time again

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hahaha I know. looks like it got thrown down a flight of stairs and ended up sitting there. Not quite the bargain anyone is hoping for.

However, this week I saw a Jotul 3CB go for 800 brand frigging new and a jotul 600 firelight go for $1,526.00 brand stinkin new too!!

Both are pretty good discounts off the list prices that I have here.

Ah yes I remember that stove. Still a piece of crap, I think last time we determined it must have been a freight damaged stove meant for disposal that someone is trying to make a quick buck off of. There was even some speculation that it may have been flood damaged.

I like how the guy says he was "going to" weld new legs on or fabricate a stand. Not like he ever did, but I guess it's the thought that counts.

What is this clown, a teenager?

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

when I was a teenager I was full disassembling vermont castings stoves and refurbing them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.