Barter opportunity

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't read your mind bert, so can't post it. But we do notice "she's" from Dc, and yer from MD, so I think you need to take one for the team and do a review.

Wanna bet that this is a scam? What? on CL?!??? Say it isn't so!!

Thats some good stuff......I wonder if she only wants large LOGS or if small ones are ok......

Can someone copy and paste the ad.....cant get on CL here at work

wood-fan-atic said:
Can someone copy and paste the ad.....cant get on CL here at work

This is the info from the link.

I am a Certified massage therapist. Please check out my website for details.

I would like to arrange a barter situation - for firewood, I will offer my massage services.

Please call 202.321.0596 if interested.

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Zap

PostingID: 2192322242

Attachments

• friday.jpg
    friday.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 323
  • friday2.jpg
    friday2.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 335
zapny said:
I am a Certified massage therapist. Please check out my website for details.

I didn't know there was demand for such services up your way Zap :lol:

The quality of the massage will determine if HARDwood or SOFTwood will be delivered as part of the (cough) barter (cough).

Does massaging wood cause it to season faster or slower?

Do you give them the wood before or after the massage? Who would have the happiest ending in this situation--the massage recipient or the recipient of some good hardwood?

My wife is rolling her eyes right now.....she's a massage therapist -----not a 'masseuse". One went to college and is professional-- the other gives 'happy endings' and is a 'professional'. But that ad was just begging for scrutiny..... :p

Sounds legit to me. Good trade.

Well, she wants some wood. Is there someone out there who can help this poor sad lass?

She doesn't specify x cords for x minutes.

I can get a chiro adjustment and a 1 hour massage for $35 bucks,
What is that in firewood? 5 or 6 wheelbarrows?
Probably not worth the trip unless it's local.

I guess them other massages would require a full cord?

Status
Not open for further replies.