BEAR MOUNTAIN / GOLDEN FIRE PELLETS VS ALL OTHER PELLETS

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eureka pellets come close to Bear Mountain, but still not as good. Bear Mountain around here WI is 327.00 per skid (60 bags), and Eureka is 300.00 per skid. I bought Eureka for this coming season and may buy one more skid of Bear Mountain. I like using really clean pellets, even if they cost alittle more, my stove stays much cleaner...........

packerfan said:
I tried the Eureka pellets, and my experience was that they were junk. Maybe I got a bad batch, but I will never buy them again.

Well I suppose you could have got a bad batch, but I burned a skid of those last year and they were great. Now the Heartland, which are almost as expensive, were very dirty.

So what are you burning in (WI) that are the cleanest??

Status
Not open for further replies.