Beers

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Good luck. A restaurant in the town where I went to college offered a Master and PhD in beer for drinking all in a long list of beer from all around the world (great marketing ploy). I can't recall drinking a good one from Korea.

Last edited:
Up until 2014 their liquor laws discouraged small breweries. That has changed and evidently some are popping up now. Wikipedia lists several. If you are in Seoul this one might be interesting:
https://www.seoulbrewery.com/

Philly airport

Attachments

• B1E9B186-8B63-46C5-8387-E9E4C7749085.jpeg
    B1E9B186-8B63-46C5-8387-E9E4C7749085.jpeg
    111.3 KB · Views: 150
Fun, but I can’t drink much English beer. They’re weak, and the unfermented yeasts bother my stomach. But they have great gin!
I've enjoyed a few Samuel Smith ales. Looking to try their Yorkshire Stingo if I can find it.

And now you are going to tell us all about the great seoul food there.

Reactions: Highbeam and Ashful
Just had a double espresso. $12.50 Seoul has become very expensive. Was here the first time in 1995 and 8 times since then, became more expensive every year.

If you make your way through the quad they are going to have to carry you out.

Reactions: Ashful