Ben Dover

• Active since 1995, Hearth.com is THE place on the internet for free information and advice about wood stoves, pellet stoves and other energy saving equipment.

We strive to provide opinions, articles, discussions and history related to Hearth Products and in a more general sense, energy issues.

We promote the EFFICIENT, RESPONSIBLE, CLEAN and SAFE use of all fuels, whether renewable or fossil.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hogwildz

Minister of Fire
Happy & safe Labor Day to all you shlubbs out there.
Uncle Sam loves you.

The thread title reminds me of Fletch II. As Fletch is thrown into jail he says to the guy in there, "Hi what's your name?" and the guy responds, "bend over" Chevy comes back with, "Nice to meet you Ben" That movie just kills me.

was "labor day" for me , had some serious put off's i needed to correct before it starts getting cold. replaced gutters (facia and all) pressure washed the deck and resurfaced it. busy weekend.

hilly said:
The thread title reminds me of Fletch II. As Fletch is thrown into jail he says to the guy in there, "Hi what's your name?" and the guy responds, "bend over" Chevy comes back with, "Nice to meet you Ben" That movie just kills me.

I had a friend who memorized just about every Chevy Chase (and Dan Ackroyd and Tom Hanks and...) line from the 80's and early 90's, and rattled them off so often that I still remember some of them. So I can confidently say that the exact quote was "Ben - nice to meet you. Victor Hugo."

Status
Not open for further replies.